Ramp-core based VCO with simultaneous rising/falling sawtooth, triangle, sine and pulse waveforms
Ramp Core VCO with rising/falling sawtooth, pulse, triangle and sine waveshape outputs
– V/Oct. CV input for exponential frequency modulation
– 2x exponential modulation CV input with manual controllable amount
– Input for linear frequency modulation
– manual controllable amount of frequency modulation
– Synchronisation input
– voltage controlled continuous threshold of synchronisation (no sync soft sync hard sync core lock)
– polarized attenuator for voltage controlled continuous threshold of synchronisation
– manual and voltage controlled pulse width modulation
– high frequency range, switchable between overlapping low, mid and high pitch areas
– tune: 10-turn precision potentiometer with scale knob
The Triple Envelope Generator contains 3 very fast independent ADSR-Envelopes.
There are 2 different time ranges switchable. Every Envelope got an inverted output.
The Gate-Inputs 2 and 3 are normalized to Gate 1.
The M/S MATRIX converts a Left/Right-Stereo-Signal into its Mid and Side Components. The Mid component is the sum of the left and right signal while the Side component is the difference between left and right. Second, it converts a Mid/Side-Stereo signal back into its left and right components.